Our ecological practice
Art and other sustainability issues also include Our ecological practice to be credible.
- We use as much as possible waste materials, e.g. Curtain fabric, wood by Kunst-Stoffe-Berlin
- We illuminate with energy-saving LED, energy-saving lamps with electronic ballasts, lampshade made of packaging
- We switch off electrical devices with switch sockets to save standby power.
- We use electricity from the house from a combined heat and power plant.
- Power for our website uses 100% green electricity from Greenpeace Energy.
- We heat at 20 ° C only in the times of use, avoid in the heating season continuous ventilation through the window and door.
- If possible, our paper is made from recycled with test marks
- We separate our waste into paper, glass, packaging and residual waste.
- We call on the way to us the possible public transport.
- Our detergents are as environmentally friendly as possible.
- Many of our exhibiting artists pay attention to using sustainable materials and lifestyle. That was also the topic of our exhibition “Art, Material and Sustainability“.
- We save the distance to artists by package arrival and -dispatch and download of audio and video files.